Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Need Tax Forms?

The library has FINALLY received its copy of 2012's "Reproducible Copies of Federal Tax Forms and Instructions." We're placing it on reserve until later this month when tax season has passed so that those who need a form can copy it (or scan it at the scanning station and print it via the computer lab).

By the way, you can also access the tax forms at http://www.irs.gov/Forms-&-Pubs. The link to e-file your taxes is there also.