In it's June 1, 2013 issue, Library Journal
provided readers a listing of notable government documents published in 2012.
These included some titles received at Carson-Newman or some which are freely accessible via the Internet.
[Gov Docs] I 29.2:AT 8/2 - Golodoff, Nick. Attu Boy
- Tells the story of how residents of the Aleutian Islands were taken to a POW camp in Japan during World War II.
- Ratcliffe, Nicholas M. and others. Bedrock Geologic Map of Vermont
. [This is also available at: http://www.anr.state.vt.us/dec/geo/StateBedrockMap2012.htm
A 13.2:B 39/9
- Koch, Jonathan and others. Bumble Bees of the Western United States
[Gov Docs] NAS 1.83:2012-01-835-HQ - Wallack, William and Gonzalez, George, eds. Celebrating 30 Years of the Space Shuttle Program
D 5.2:H 62/5
- Reardon, Steven L. Council of War: A History of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, 1942-1991
[Gov Docs] HE 20.7002:D 54/9 - Lofton, Terry. Coyote and the Turtle's Dream
- Promotes a diet that is designed to prevent diabetes; designed for middle schoolers.
- Friedl, Lawrence and Yuen, Karen. Earth as Art - 75 photos taken by the Landsat 7 satellite.
D 214.2:D 71
- Huffman, J. Ford and Schultz, Tammy S., eds. The End of Don't Ask, Don't Tell: The Impact in Studies and Personal Essays by Service Members and Veterans
[Gov Docs] I 29.58/3:R 67 - Sears, John F. and Auwaeter, John E. FDR and the Land: Roosevelt Estate Historic Resource Study, Home of Franklin D. Roosevelt National Historic Site
- Machen, Judith and others. Homesteading on the Pajarito Plateau, 1887-1942